View Single Post
July 18th, 2013, 08:16 AM
PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Well, I'm okay for the most part. If I exclude everything that has to do with TTC, I am fantastic. Me and SO are doing so good, my job is stupid but I get paid okay and I always get 40 hrs so, SO got a great job that he likes a lot, starting to finally get our past bills paid from SO not having a job, pretty much things are looking up. But TTC, not so much. This is my year cycle, I cringe every time I think about it. I hate that its taking so long and I can't do anything about it. I try just not to think about it because it makes me so sad. We are kind of taking it easy last month and this one, maybe next one even. Just trying to DTD as much as we want and not worrying about the other stuff. Its been weighing so heavy on me idk what to do anymore.
I'm so glad everything is going great with you two and that so finally got a good job sorry about the ttc part I know how hard it is and how bad it sucks before I conceived with me and dhs first I honestly was starting to accept the fact that I was never going to be pregnant I literally gave up on the idea and then bam it happened unfortunately didn't end so well but then I knew I could get pregnant it took a lotta tries and heartache to get to where we are now but its happening and it will happen for you too God just has other plans that you don't know yet seriously one night me and my cousin who is also my bff were driving around and I was venting about how I didn't understand why I kept having miscarriages and how it wasn't fair and honest no lie she said to me maybe God has other plans maybe when you do finally have your chance its going to be twins and maybe He knows your not ready yet! And here I am pregnant with twins its crazy!! So I know how hard it is but don't lose hope it will happen when its suppose to

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013
* After heartbreak and tears, and many fears my two blessings are here*

Relactating mama since march 13th 2014..don't ever stop something you