View Single Post
July 18th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Mom of three boys!
Has anyone done any at home gender test yet?? There are so many out there now a days. My other PR had a list of all the ways you can predict and what everyone's results were. If you have done any what did they say? Here are some of the ones I can think of (some you can't do until later on like the Old wives tales test)

Baking Soda Test. Baking soda gender test | BabyCenter Blog

Moon sign Test AND New Moon/ Full moon Test ( Boy full moon phase Girl New moon phase) You should know your Ovulation day for the Sign one Moon Phase Calculator - Moon Sign Calendar

The Ring test Wedding Ring Gender Test

Chinese Gender Prediction (Make sure you use your LUNAR AGE!!) Chinese Lunar Calendar - Gender Predictions

Store Bought Test Example- IntelliGender

Online Old Wives tales test - There are MANY here is one link though Gender Prediction Quiz | Am I Having a Boy or Girl? | BabyZone

You can also compare your "Sway" Swaying for a girl or boy is when you change your diet, supplements, how you DTD, and so on. You can go here http://www.in-gender.com/Gender-Selection/Natural.aspx and poke around and see what your "sway" was. We used to have a sub-forum in TTC a Specific Gender where we would guess for you but I don't know what happened to it. :/

Ramzi Theory. What side is your placenta on?? Left Girl Right Boy!! If you have an early U/S ask your tech what side it's forming one. Best before 10 weeks. This theory has been Accurate for me EVERY time. AND almost all the girls I know who used it.

Am I forgetting any??