View Single Post
July 18th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: Michelle

Age if you want to share: 34

Family you live with including ages of kids:
My family consists of myself, my DH George, dd1 Tyra (16), dd2 Mariah (15), ds George Jr (12), dd3 Shania (11), and dd4 baby Kyah (10 months).

Furbabies:
One puppy (black lab) Midnight, one eastern box turtle named Turtle, and that is all the pets we have at the moment, lol.

Where in the world you are: I live in Southern Indiana

Best & worst things about where you live:
Well, it's okay where I live, lol. It is not the place I want to live for the rest of my life though. I would like to live out in the country at some point.

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM: SAHM

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain):
We were NTNP, but I think it is safe to say we are now TTC. There is a 10 year gap between Kyah and our next youngest and so we decided we would like to have another baby to grow up with Kyah. I am 34 now, so I do not feel like I have tons of years to wait.

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share:
I am a Christian.

Your job or role: I am a computer tech, but currently a SAHM.

Your main hobbies:
Computers (fixing, optimizing, building, etc), photography (just taking my own pics but nothing professional), scrap booking (love to do this but have trouble finding the time right now), cooking/baking, and first and foremost spending time with my babies!

Your talents: computers and taking care of my babies

AP, TP or a little of both:

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: We are still BFing and also giving solids both table foods and baby foods.

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: Right now I am just being Mommy to my babies.

Do you drive or no: Yes

Do you have school age kids or no:
Yes. I have two in high school and two in middle school.

Do you have teens or no: Yes!

Are you a blended family or no:
No

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future:
Yes, I am married.

Other boards you visit on JM: None at the moment. thinking of joining TTC though.

Member of JM since: January '13

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster:
I am a regular!

Are you on FB or not: Yes, but only for the ladies from our board.

Favourite colour:
This never stays the same, lol. I will choose pink for now

Favourite food: tacos

Favourite drink: Dr.Pepper

Favourite animal:
cats

Favourite holiday destination:
Santa Clause, Indiana

Favourite book:
I haven't read a book in a long time, probably over a year. No favorite right now.

Favourite movie: I love scary movies! However, my favorite movie of all time is The Wizard Of Oz.

Favourite song: This is a tough one, I have lots of them. I will choose Luther Vandross "Here and Now".

Favourite flower:
Pink carnation

Favourite thing about being a mom:Cuddling with my babies

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under):
Summer break is almost over for my kids. No plans really.

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: I honestly do not have any fears for this new PR. My hopes are that we all get to know each other as we knew the ladies that were on our original PR and that we all get along wonderfully. I have the ability to get along well with almost anyone so I truly do not think that will be a problem for me. I also hope that this merge gives us an active board on JM to share our babies and our questions and comments!