View Single Post
July 18th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: Abbie

Age if you want to share: 36

Family you live with including ages of kids: DH Keith, Kyle 13, Alyssa 10, Seth 7, Holly 3 and baby Micah 10months

Furbabies: a rabbit called Biscuit and a hamster called Cheeks

Where in the world you are: Suffolk UK

Best & worst things about where you live: It's my favourite place in the world. I am a military spouse and we have also lived in Iceland and Hawaii, but I am from this area originally and there's no place like home

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM: WAHM

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): Done. Pregnancy with Micah kicked my arse and I have had several miscarriages, so that's that!

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: I believe in God but I don't practice any religion

Your job or role: Home daycare provider, also assisting my dad with his wedding/party planning business at the moment.

Your main hobbies: Photography and crochet are my main passions, but I rarely have time for either, booo!

Your talents: Hah, none whatsoever

AP, TP or a little of both: I don't know what these are, lol

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: Breastfeeding on demand. And she demands a lot!

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: To get through each day with my sanity at the moment!!!

Do you drive or no: Yes

Do you have school age kids or no: Yes

Do you have teens or no: Ugh, yes

Are you a blended family or no: No

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: Yes, married for 15 years.

Other boards you visit on JM: I sometimes read the Aug 12 playroom, as Micah was born a little early in August!

Member of JM since: January 2012

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: I used to post regularly, but I don't get a chance to get on the computer that much nowadays.

Are you on FB or not: yes

Favourite colour: Red!

Favourite food: Chocolate

Favourite drink: Water (I know, boring!)

Favourite animal: Pigs, I want one when we finally settle somewhere permanently!

Favourite holiday destination: I would have to say Florida

Favourite book: anything by Lee Child or Ann Rule

Favourite movie: I'm not sure if I have one favourite, I love horror movies and comedies.

Favourite song: Hmm, I'm not sure about this either. Depends on my mood!

Favourite flower: Lily

Favourite thing about being a mom: Everything! I love children, and I love love love being with my kids. I am almost never apart from them. I work from home so I can devote the maximum amount of time to them possible. My worst fear is them growing up and leaving me, I am going to be like the mother on Psycho!

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): We are going to the seaside for five days, then to Wales for a week.

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: I would love to see this board more active and I am looking forward to 'meeting' new people I don't foresee any trouble, our playroom has always been so friendly and supportive, and we have never had any of the drama some of the other boards seem to get.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*