Topic: Group B Strep
View Single Post
July 19th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyP View Post
Em, im sorry they still made you stay. I think at ours, they also 'require' the 48 hour monitoring if antibiotics are not administered for at least 4 hours before delivery, so even if i had accepted them, it would have been only 2 1/2 hours so they would be ineffective anyways. What are your thoughts on the hibiclense option?

I haven't done a ton of research on that option.. I ended up testing negative this time (negative 3 out of 4 times)... So I didn't end up having to do a lot of research... but I was pretty against having an IV and was hoping if I was positive the hibiclense would seem affective enough for me to use...

also I don't know if I would have been negative anyhow but I started taking the probiotics with L Rhamsis ((or whatever that probiotic in the previous link is!) around 33 weeks and garlic supplements (just orally) ..and the week before my GBS test I took nightly apple cider vinegar baths.....