View Single Post
July 19th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ame,

Thank you for sharing that story. I am glad that you are finding at least some peace, I don't imagine that you or any of us will ever completely heal from our losses. I have a friend that went through something very similar, it was so heartbreaking, she lost her baby right after I had lost mine, it was a very sad, sad day. I just can't imagine.

I know I cried a lot the day I found out that I lost baby girl, I cried in the bathroom of the u/s room as I was getting dressed, cried in the u/s room, cried in the doctor's waiting room, in her office, in the car, in the hospital when I was having the D&E, I have never cried so much. I am just thankful of the support that i got from everyone, DH, my family, his family, the doctor's, even the anesthesiologist at the hospital, and from you ladies. It is nice to have somewhere to talk about everything! I can't talk about it much with people IRL now, because they think I should be over it by now, but you all understand and are so supportive. I am so thankful for you!