Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 19th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Kelsey that is crazy the government wants that. It's a recreation showing. I was part of the beef program too but mostly i did the cooking ones. I wonder how much it has changed in Canada. You sound so busy it's totally understandable being mia.

Becky I hope you all feel better soon. I hope your relatives behave themselves I hope it cools down a bit for you too.

Brittanie, I'm glad your house sold, I hope the contract goes through with no problems. Houses around here are selling super quick too!

Nicole I hope your house doesn't take to long to sell and you fins a new one you like.

I have been doing laundry and cleaning the house this week. WE decided to move Ryland down to the basement so we need to move Richards office into the other basement room (so Ryland can have the one with the window) Then we are going to make Ryland a Mario Themed room. I have so many ideas for him It should be fun! I was hoping to paint it next week since i unexpectedly don't have any dayhome kids but DH doesn't think it'll be cleaned out by then. Then we head to Manitoba on the 26th and are back on the 11th. Should be a busy summer

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy