Amy (Boolajoojoo) TTC#1
View Single Post
July 19th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Ok, I think I finally O'd this cycle. DH and I BD'd the last 3 nights, and every other night prior to that, so it's as good a chance as I've ever had.... I haven't seen any spotting yet, which I've been spotting after ovulation about 50% of the time it seems like.
If we don't get a BFP in 2 weeks, the next obvious step is an RE, and I am ready for that. But the timing is lousy, DH might be changing jobs, and I might be starting a new one so insurance coverage is very likely to change... and probably I will have to hold off til the end of the year to avoid having a "pre-existing condition" when/if we change insurance.... I don't know if that's something that can be held against us technically though if there is never a gap in coverage, but I am paranoid.
Grr, I hate insurance companies.
Woo, you can check out Amy's crazy temps right here.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Boolajoojoo