Topic: Lazy Sunday!
View Single Post
July 21st, 2013, 11:52 AM
Melissa
Yesterday was a busy day - drove DH to an airport 2 hours away, then went to Ikea.. then found out that his flight was severely delayed, so I ended up picking him up and driving 2 hours back home with him! We then went out to a bar to meet some friends in for a family reunion from out of town - and we stayed out until 1:30 AM! That's the latest I've been up, let alone out, for a loonnggggg time. It was fun and I didn't feel totally tired, so it was great. But today, I'm reallllyyyy tired. Not feeling bad, but definitely off my feet watching baseball. I just ordered a pizza to be delivered, and I'm going to eat it all by myself, since DH is on his way to Asia. But it's only 2:45 and I'm not going to do any nesting activities or anything productive, or leave the house since it's rainy today.

I need some suggestions for websites, hulu/netflix good movies/documentaries, etc. What should I do today that is designed for a tired and lazy preggo? I'm so lazy I can't even find something lazy to do Thanks ladies!