View Single Post
July 22nd, 2013, 12:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: JoLina

age if you want to share: 25

family you live with including ages of kids: my husband Jason (33) and our son Matthew who is 10 months

furbabies: a mal-shih (maltese shih tzu mix) name Lily

where in the world are you? Colorado

best and worst things about where you live: best we get all the seasons and the the gourgeousmountains lol and worst is its a desert, need I say more lol

your status (1)- SAHM, WAHM, WOHM: WOHM part time so im home more and truley want to be a SAHM

your status (2)-WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain) WTTC in about a year or so. theres a few things we need to take of first like get a house before we start TTC again

your religon/ faith/ path in happy to share: wiccan/pagan but born and raised roman catholic

your main hobbies: I have a few but also have a hard time finding the time to do them as much as i would like to... scrap booking, homemade cards and invitations, sewing, crochet, cross stitch, plastic canvis, reading and I love to talk to lol

your talents: I'm a pretty crafty person I guess

AP, TP or a little of both: a little of both I guess

still BFing or FFing/solids or a mix: BF and solids and fingerfoods

your current goals/ dreams/ prioritys in life:first and foremost is to be the best mommy I can and to my baby boy and wife to my hubby. then get a house is on the top lol

do you drive or no? yes

do you have school age kids or no? no

do you have teens or no? no

are you a blended family or no? no

are you married or no and if no do you want to in the future? married for almost 3 years (aug 28)

other boards you visit on JM:i peek in on the cloth diapering, breastfeeding, wttc and was a member of ttc your first child and I will probaly join the TTC board when the time comes

member of JM since: sept 2011

are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster usually a regular poster

are you on FB or no? yes

favorite color? PINK!!!!

favorite food? mexican mmmmm

favorite drink? shirley temple or a glass of moscato (white wine)

favorite animal? horse and puppys

favorite movie? i dont really have one I like to many lol but I love comedy and romantic and action

favorite song? truley madely deeply by savage garden

favorite flower? tulip and orchids

favorite thing about being a mom? everything, I absolutley love being a mom and I know this is what I was always ment to be, I know super corney lol

plans for the summer (or winter if your down under? I just like to get whenever i can like to the stote and walks, we also go swimming and have plans to make it to the renissance festival again and the zoo

hopes and fears for the new merged playroom? no fears but i also hope that we can be more active again and im excited to 'meet' some new people!

Last edited by jojo2bee; July 22nd, 2013 at 12:08 AM.