Topic: guilty:(
View Single Post
July 22nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMama View Post
There are some good dairy free options if you go to places like whole foods or health food stores. Vegan chocolate is dairy free and you could try things like soy milk or almond milk. There are also soy and coconut milk ice creams that are dairy free and both soy and rice cheese. You could also google GFCF recipes. This diet is really popular for kids with autism, so stuff isn't too hard to find. It's gluten free, casein (dairy) free. You could use regular grains instead of gluten free, but the recipes might help you find some yummy, diary free alternatives to your favorite foods. Good luck!
Be careful on the rice cheeses. Most are Lactose free, but not Casein free. I believe Daiya is the only one I have found that is truly Vegan. I would die if B2 was allergic to chocolate. I have a hard enough time right finding vegan chocolate. It does help on the weight loss though.

I responded to this 3x this weekend and my stupid app crashed when I hit reply every time! I am vegan and have learned some quick go to meals. Below are links to my favorite recipe blogs. These are a huge help to me each week when I start planning my meals.

Top 50 Vegan Blogs | PsychologyOfEating.com

FatFree Vegan Kitchen | Sinlessly Delicious Recipes

The Vegan Stoner

Healthy. Happy. Life. | Vegan Blog | Vegan Recipes

Chocolate Covered Katie - The Healthy Dessert Blog

Feel free to message me if you need help/advice etc.

Kat.