View Single Post
July 22nd, 2013, 03:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I see people do this all the time. Leave the car on and run into the bank/library/store. I can't believe people do it, but I wouldn't call the police and possibly break their windows if the a/c is on. If the kid was in immediate danger I'd take action.

It might be a generation thing. My mom used to leave us in the car with no a/c and the windows rolled down. I remember thinking I was going to die! We were awake and there were no car seats. We didn't have seatbelts in the back! My DH was raised the same way. His brother found a match book or something and nearly caught the car on fire! MIL had two kids on separate situations fall out of the car while she was driving. She nearly had an infant die from being in one of those carriers that got lodged between the seat and the door with the baby in it! Its amazing how anyone survived! My in-laws still don't understand why I'm such a car seat safety freak!