View Single Post
July 23rd, 2013, 06:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pregnancy:
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?

Rainbow Baby:
How old is your Rainbow Baby?
What size clothes is your rainbow baby wearing?
What food/drink is your baby eating/drinking these days?
What is baby up to these days?
Share a picture of baby?

Pregnancy:
How far along are you? 9 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? not yet. I lost my baby at 11 weeks 1 day so I have a couple of more weeks
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? we had u/s last Wednesday and saw baby and heard heartbeat
How are you feeling? still really sick and tired
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I have an appointment this afternoon for my prenatal bloodwork. I think I will just meet with the nurse and go over my medical history. We have another appointment next Wednesday for another u/s. I think when I see that baby is ok next week I may be able to breathe a little bit
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? not yet

Rainbow Baby:
How old is your Rainbow Baby? Jacob is 15 months and Jackson is 4
What size clothes is your rainbow baby wearing? Jacob is in 18 months clothes and Jackson is wearing 4T
What food/drink is your baby eating/drinking these days? They both eat everything and anything that you give them. Although Jacob still prefers milk to any kind of food
What is baby up to these days? Jacob finally started walking although now we are trying to get him to walk with shoes one. Jackson is just a mess. Yesterday he peed in the garbage can at daycare I was so embarrassed. I guess some of the other boys did it so Jackson felt like he needed to do it also. He has promised to never do that again.
Share a picture of baby?

Jackson being silly

Jacob swinging

Trying to get back into the bath tub after bath time.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy