View Single Post
July 23rd, 2013, 07:08 AM
Every breath is a gift.
How far along are you? 15.4 weeks

Any milestones passed? Feeling little baby bumps and thumps. I mentioned that to my dr at my appointment yesterday and he said it was a bit too soon for that. I just kinda mentally rolled my eyes thinking yea.. it's soon but I can distinguish between the feeling of gas in my intestines and baby movement in my uterus. This isn't my first rodeo. I know what it feels like. *sighs*... Dr's!!!!

Any thing new to report? Heart rate is about 160bpm give or take, and my belly is feeling really hard/solid now.

How are you feeling? Really good. My nausea is gone for the most part and I have learned pretty well what foods make me sick so I'm still doing my best to avoid those.

Next appointment and what for? My next appointment Aug 19th, is the fun one!! I will get the long ultrasound done where they take measurements and tell me baby's gender, eeep!

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes. My jeans are all getting really tight but I have 2 pairs of my "fat jeans" that I can still fit in, otherwise I have 1 pair of maternity jeans that I've been wearing. I need to pick up another pair. I can still fit into *some* of my normal tops but I do occasionally throw on a maternity top or a baggy t-shirt so I don't feel like I'm being squeezed to death. Yoga pants, pajama bottoms and boxer shorts are my best friend right now. I have some maternity dresses but I feel like my bump isn't big enough to wear those yet because of how much extra fabric they have around the belly area.

Last edited by Ame C; July 26th, 2013 at 06:05 AM.