View Single Post
July 23rd, 2013, 02:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure what is going on. I feel like I should be prepared and I feel uneasy. I've CD 4 kids, 3 from the hospital trip home. I should have this down, but I'm freaking out over having twins and hearing so many people say that they tried and failed cding twins. I feel like I'm missing something vital that made it harder than disposables. I've always found CD to be easier for our lifestyle. The thought of packing up 6 kids and trecking through the store parking lot in the snow is very unappealing!

So here is what I have: 48 newborn fitted diapers and assorted covers. 6 AIO newborn diapers. So 54 newborn diapers. Should I make another dozen?

I've made 43 AIO one size diapers. That should be enough to be convenient right? I don't want to feel overwhelmed keeping up with laundry. I'm already overwhelmed thinking of juggling the needs of two! I've had two in diapers many times, but never the same age/stage. I can't remember how many I had with my other sets, but I remember always feeling like I needed more. I'm sure I didn't have more than 30 one size diapers to go between two 16 months apart.