View Single Post
July 23rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Hey everyone! My Husband and I have been trying to conceive for 5 years now. I stopped having periods in 2007 and would take Provera to induce my period, but about 2 years ago I stopped getting my periods with the Provera. I took 6 months of Clomid 50 MCG to Clomid 200 MCG without starting a period. My Progesterone level was always 0.2 to 0.6, never ovulated! Took Femara 5 MG one month. Finally, last year we seen Dr. Henry @ Reproductive Care of Indiana and all my labs were normal and Husband's labs were normal. I took Provera to induce period in September but never started period, I started Follistim. Took Follistim ranging from 50 iu to 300 iu for 14 days - overstimmed with E2 of 7050! Decreased doses of Follistim and got my E2 down to normal. Ultrasound showed multiple follicles ranging from 9mm to 19mm. HCG trigger 5,000 iu day after last dose of Follistim. BFP Clearblue Digital x 13 days then I had a heavy bright / dark red period x 4 days. I felt miserable - didn't want to get out of bed, so tired, nauseated, dizzy, ect. Never followed up with RE - they didn't even call to follow up. Since then just been TTC naturally in hopes of BFP. But no BFP nor period. So went to OBGYN because RE was getting so expensive paying out of pocket - took Prometrium x 10 days, normal medium flow period 10 days later x 5 days. CD 14 ultrasound - multiple small follicles around 8mm. Dx PCOS. CM CD 16-19. CD 21 Progesterone 0.6 :-(, no ovulation per doc. I have been having lower right side / back pain, bloated and extremely sore nipples. OBGYN referred us to a new RE. We are sooo stressed! Anyone else have a similar story and BFP? I need help! Any advice?!?