View Single Post
July 23rd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nada to report. I called the OB for my test results and left a message with the nurses station. I figured they weren't going to call me back so I walked out of the house to go feed the chickens and turkeys and clean the turkey poop on my front porch.

I got back in 8 min later and there was a message from the nurse to call her back! ACK! I called right back, and she had left for the day and it wasn't 5 PM yet. URGH! I have to call first thing in the morning.

I still have that nagging pain on my right side, and I'm thinking it's probably a pulled muscle. It travels down into my hip and thigh every once in a while and I did pull something in my groin lifting heavy plywood the other day. I guess I have to take it easy - fat chance, I have 50 lb bags of feed I have to move and I have to clean the coop 2x a week because DH refuses to do it. Plus I have to build a roof over the run of the turkey coop because the turkeys are too stupid to get out of the rain.

Well someone has to do it.

Honestly, I don't even feel pregnant right now. I don't have a single symptom except AF hasn't shown up, but trust me, I'm checking every half hour.....

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013