View Single Post
July 24th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by humnck View Post
The negative may have been a false negative. I am so sorry You should be back to 0 and ready to TTC again soon though. Did you ask if they can monitor the levels until they are back to 0 so you don't have to go through this again?
I've never heard of a false negative.

All I was told is to go back in a week. Do you think I should go in sooner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
I'm so sorry. I was hoping that you would get a different result. I agree with Carey, I would ask them to monitor your levels until they are back down to 0. My dr monitored mine until they dropped below a 5. I got my period back shortly after my levels dropped all the way down and then we started TTC immediately and got a BFP that next cycle. So hopefully the same will happen for you.

I'm so sorry.
Thank you.

I don't believe they will, exactly. I'm only supposed to come in in a week. Have appt set for next Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post
That is a tough thing to hear, I'm sorry. Your body needs time to heal and the levels to drop. It took exactly 28 days after both my natural MC and my D&C for my levels to drop enough to have my next cycle, but honestly they weren't natural cycles. I spotted for weeks, had heavy flow on and off for 8 - 10 days and spotted again for 2 weeks. My first real cycle was 60 days after each loss. Each subsequent cycle after my last loss has been different with mid-cycle spotting and different lengths.

I hope you get to some normalcy and your levels even out and you can get back to TTC asap!
Thank you.

I'm not actually planning to until September. I have been on bc pills to give everything a long enough time to normalize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
I'm sorry. Being that the numbers are SO close I would definitely ask that they monitor you until they get lower.
Thank you. I'm only expected to go back in a week from yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayJoy View Post
I'm so sorry to hear this.

Thank you.

Last edited by JaeSung; July 24th, 2013 at 06:05 PM.