View Single Post
July 25th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for your kind words, ladies. I'm feeling better emotionally this morning. I'm still having cramps but more of a dull ache.

DH finally reappeared a little after nine. His phone has been majorly acting up. It's hard with him being gone so much of the time and I need to stop panicking when he's busy. We were able to have a simple supper a d watch television together before bed.

My OB is on vacation for a month and the ultrasound department hasn't called me yet for my appointment! I'm not going for bloodwork till Monday. It's so stupid... The last time I asked for b/w to co firm pregnancy, all they did was a urine test! Apparently here in Canada we don't do betas and HCG, you just get a yes or no, you are pregnant. So, my OB did give me a request for HCG test but I know once I use it I won't get another.

As for the U/S, my OB put in a request for one two weeks ago and I'm still waiting on the hospital to call me with my appointment. The booking dept has to call me and there isn't a way to get in touch with them. They'll just call and leave a message saying "your appointment is at x time on Y day" and if you can't make it, too bad! Wait for them to call with another!

Wow, this is a novel. So, I'm just playing the waiting game. Wait for my bloodwork. Wait for my ultrasound. Once those are done I'm going to make an appt with my regular doc to discuss the results of everything .....

Thanks for reading if you made it this far! It feels good to get it all off my chest!