View Single Post
July 25th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I just feel terrible. My sister in law is pregnant also and has been bleeding for the past week. They did an ultrasound last Friday and the baby looked ok but yesterday they did another one and now baby has no heartbeat. I'm not sure exactly how far along she was. I believe she was due a few weeks after me so I'm guessing she was around 7 or 8 week. She doesn't even know that we know that she was pregnant. My mother in law told DH but told him not to tell anybody. So now I have to pretend like I don't know that she had a m/c. I don't believe that she knows yet that we are pregnant. We haven't really told anybody, just kind of scared to start sharing our good news.

DH and I talked about it last night. I know if it were me I would be a little bit upset when I find out someone close to me is pregnant with a baby due right around the time mine was suppose to be due. I know how hard my pregnancy is going to be for her and I don't want to add to her pain. We are trying to decide when to tell them. We had planned on telling them around 12 weeks but now I'm not so sure. When do you ladies think we should tell them about our baby? I know she will be happy for us but I also know how hard it will be to hear about somebody else who is going to be having a baby when she lost hers. My best friend had a baby due a few weeks before the baby that we lost was due and I remember feeling jealous and upset. I would never have wished anything happen to my BF's baby but I just kept asking why she got to have her baby and I didn't. So I really don't want to make my sister in law feel that way.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy