View Single Post
July 25th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Carey. My MIL does know we are pregnant but we asked her to please not tell anybody. I believe that this little guy is here to stay but I still get nervous so we keep it to ourselves until after the first trimester.

I'm going to talk to my MIL and see what she thinks. I don't know if my SIL wants us to know about the baby and the loss or not. I want her to know that I understand completely what she is going through and that I'm here if she wants to talk. I know I didn't have anybody to talk to after my loss so I think that she might like to talk about it sometime. I know for me I wasn't ready for awhile to talk about it but then when I was finally ready there was nobody IRL to talk to. That is one reason I'm so grateful for all of you ladies.

It's just a crappy situation. I wish so badly that she hadn't lost the baby. It was a surprise baby as they were done having babies so I don't know if she will try again or not. I know for me once I got pregnant and lost that baby, I had baby fever really bad and wanted so desparately to be pregnant again. DH thinks they will feel the same way and try to have another baby.

I may have DH talk to his brother first and let him know about the baby and then I'll talk to my SIL. Just don't know what I'll do. I do know I'm definitely going to wait as long as possible to give her time to grieve but I won't be able to wait too long because I'll be showing soon.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy