View Single Post
July 25th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry your boyfriend is making you feel unloved. Although it's not possible to know what's going through his head, it's true that the shock of becoming a father can be very overwhelming. Give him some time, keep loving and respecting him and be strong. Don't let his lukewarm reactions make you feel pressured into anything. Your sweet baby may have thrown his plans out of whack, but he very well may come around after he's had time to process. Try not to stress mama! Enjoy these special first few weeks of your pregnancy! I suggest that you join a due date club here on just mommies. It's a fun way to connect with other moms due when you are and gives you some more people to be excited with while you wait for your boyfriend to pull out of his funk. Big hugs! Keep us posted!

Edited to add: Beleive me, None of us feel like we're 'ready' to have a baby . That's why you get nine months to get ready. You're going to do great!