View Single Post
July 25th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: Dani

Age if you want to share: 27

Family you live with including ages of kids: DH Randy (25) and DS Jordan (10 months)

Furbabies: 3 dogs--Tucker, 12 (shepherd/rottweiler); Chester, 6 (shepherd/lab); Baxter, 3 (shelti/pomeranian)

Where in the world you are: Pottstown, PA

Best & worst things about where you live: Best is that is where my family lives; worst is it's too much city and there are too many jerks

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM: WOHM

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): NTNP but I'll be jumping on the TTC train in the next month or so, and full on when Jordan weans at 1 year. I may even start temping again soon!

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: Catholic

Your job or role: Editor at a book publishing company

Your talents: Editing

AP, TP or a little of both: Not sure..

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: BFing and he gets 3 meals plus snacks throughout the day

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: Expanding my family <3

Do you drive or no: Yes

Do you have school age kids or no: No, just Jordan

Do you have teens or no: No

Are you a blended family or no: No

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: Yes, married

Other boards you visit on JM: TTC#1 (grads). I also like seeing the pee sticks in AIP (baby fever much?? )

Member of JM since: October 2010

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: I was a regular, but with the baby and work I am now mostly a lurker

Are you on FB or not: Yes

Favourite colour: Red

Favourite food: Mac and Cheese

Favourite drink: Dr. Pepper, and favorite adult beverage is Jack Daniels!

Favourite animal: Dogs

Favourite holiday destination: I prefer home for the holidays, but the poconos or upstate NY for vacation!

Favourite book: To Kill a Mockingbird

Favourite movie: Fight Club

Favourite song: Never Let Go by Hanson

Favourite flower: Tiger lilies

Favourite thing about being a mom: EVERYTHING!

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): We took a trip to visit my grandparents' farm in upstate NY, and then next month DH and I are going to the Poconos for our 3rd anniversary

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: I hope this brings the board back together! I don't often have a chance to post but I do still read everything!