View Single Post
July 25th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Hi Ashleigh. I figured I would try to get a few of your questions shot. First off let met start off by saying that I have had pcos since i was 16 I became sexually active at the age of 21 and I have never ever have sex hurt due to me having PCOS. That is one symptom that I have really never heard of before. Also may I ask if you struggle with your weight? I have found that by losing weight in the past my periods were regular and less intense and I was able to get pregnant at 22 but I did have a miscarriage at 5 weeks. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for over a year now and we aren't having any luck either. I am not taking any drugs Im just hoping that it happens naturally. I have been able to track my ovulation by using opk strips that I bought at walmart. But it can be tricky since I do skip periods some months.Also I suggest that you get some type of tracker that you can keep track of when you have your periods so that it can tell you what your cycle lengths are and it may help pinpoint when you ovulate. Good luck and babydust to you.

kat