View Single Post
July 25th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have not been around as much the past few weeks (although I'm sure most of you haven't noticed lol). I was offered an incredible job opportunity working for the Texas Tech School of Medicine. I will not be starting until the first of September but I've been attending a few training courses on confidentiality, safety, etc (all the boring legal stuff the state requires in order to cover their butt). I will be the resident and 4th year medical student coordinator for the Neurology department and I'm super excited! The pay and benefits are fabulous AND they are paying for me to go back to school while I'm working . I don't start until September so my spare time has been spent hanging out with my kiddos and trying to enjoy the last few weeks we have together.

McKinley is getting so big and is still breast feeding like a champ. She is smiling all the time and she will be 2 months old in about a week and a half. I will try to make an effort to be around more but I've been a bit overwhelmed trying to get all this training done while still making time for fun stuff with my kiddos.