View Single Post
July 25th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies,

I'm four weeks and 2 days now but I've known since 7DPO, so I already feel like its been a long time!

I don't think it's possible for me to be dehydrated. I start and finish every day with 20oz (at least) of water with my prenatals, and I drink club soda as if its going out of style. It's the same as Perrier water. But I have read that needing to pee can worsen cramps! LOL. So, I should just pee when I need to and see if that helps.

I did try my family doc, to make an appointment and talk about HCG levels. He's away for the next two weeks! So it looks like I will get the lab results myself and read them and go from there! If anything seems wrong with the levels I suppose I can go to a clinic in the city or the ER. :s (as a side rant, I'm having a really hard time with the fact that I live in Canada, with all this boasting of 'free healthcare'. Well, it is free but I defy anyone to actually access it. Ugh!)

Thanks so much for the reassuring words! I'm feeling better and much more positive today... And DH and I got to go to town today and pick up some things, so it was nice to spend time together.