View Single Post
July 26th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Super Mommy
I am so, so sorry you're dealing with all this stress and the horrible behavior of your fiancÚ and his mother. It's truly awful and heartbreaking. What I know is that every mama on here will tell you the same thing. This is *your*baby, and giving into the emotional manipulation and bullying of others will end in heartbreak for you. I think by what you've said that you already realize this. Your fiancÚ has no right to treat you this way, and if this is his true personality coming out then you're better off without him. He has no right to demand that you end this baby's life. Their is no 'perfect' time to have a baby, and this tiny son or daughter growing inside you is no less precious just because it came before he was 'ready.' Giving into his bullying will leave you with guilt and heartache, and him free of responsiblity.

If it's possible in your situation, I would go stay with family or friends who are 100% supportive of you. Give your fiancÚ some space and time, since it's possible he's just overwhelmed with the news and might come around. Give yourself a chance to breath and be stress free and enjoy these first few weeks of your pregnancy without the burden of having to defend yourself for wanting to be a mama. Surround yourself right now with people who honestly support you and your choice to love this child.

I also encourage you to join a due date club here on just mommies. It's fun and encouraging to be in a group with other ladies due the same month and they are supportive and excited for you.

Please keep us posted! Best wishes and I know this little baby is going to be a source of overwhelming joy for you, push on through this tough time!