View Single Post
July 26th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Leslie* Send a message via Yahoo to *Leslie*
Update at 9DPO: Just took an FRER at 10PM and have another faint line. This came up on the FRER after 3 minutes. The first pic is with flash and picks it up better than the others. It's funny because when I look through the viewfinder I can clearly see it, but as soon as I snap the pic, it seems to disappear. Probably an unsteady hand.
I took more IC's today and all of them got lines AFTER the initial 5 minutes (about 10 minutes after I took them which is outside of the window).

Here it is tweaked with the "backlit" setting in Photobucket

I took the one in the dried pic at about 4PM. I had to rush out of the house, so beyond the first minute, I hadn't looked at it. I got home about two hours later and there is a fairly obvious line present. I kind of freaked at first, but then realized it was way out of the time-frame and quite likely an evap. I have had to pee constantly today, so I POAS again at 6:30 and this is what I got. I can see it in person fairly easily, but I'm not sure if it is showing up in the pics much.

My boobs are super sore, but that always starts a few days before AF. I've also been nauseated today, but have a lot of stomach issues, so it could be from that.
I worry about the validity of these tests because so many people have trouble with them. I did test yesterday because I couldn't hold out any longer and got an obvious BFN.

What do you think?? Will obviously test again with FMU tomorrow, but I'm too anxious not to ask.

Dried on the right:

Last edited by *Leslie*; July 27th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.