Topic: Body Check-In
View Single Post
July 27th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Originally Posted by LolaBadola View Post
I'm using that, too! It's pretty awesome. Do you eat back any calories you burn from exercise? I can't decide whether to do that or not. It says you should, but sometimes I burn 600 calories or more in one workout (I wear a heart rate monitor) and that would be an awful lot of extra calories to eat back every day.
Yes. Joy's advice about letting them stay burnt is good as long as you're not breastfeeding. (eat healthy as long as you're not hungry) But if you are breastfeeding, you could be burning wayyyy too many which would hurt your supply and cause your body to stop losing weight no matter how much your caloric deficit is!

This happened to me with my DD/first pregnancy. I was working out and my deficit was too big so once I stopped doing cardio, the weight just slid right off. This didn't happen until about 4 months because I looked AMAZING that summer lol. Right now i'm not moving past 130lbs.. And I'm only at 1800 calories which is perfectly fine for weightloss. I won't go less than that right now because I'm too hungry with anything less.