View Single Post
July 27th, 2013, 08:31 PM
New Mommy in Training
Hello everyone! I know it's been a long time since I posted last, I hope everyone and their little ones are doing well!

Chelsea will be a whopping 11 months tomorrow, I simply cannot believe time has flown by so fast !

She is crawling very well, gabbering, starting to eat table food, pulling up and standing and just about everything she should do on time. Along with that comes her getting into just about EVERYTHING and I long for the days when she was smaller and not so.. curious. lol

While it is cool to see her learn and do new things, I do get that 'twinge' whenever I see little newborns. I always think 'Man I remember when MY baby was that little' and it's been so bad at some points I've contemplated TTC for #2

Thing is, I have no idea how I'd handle Chelsea (being as curious and independent as she is getting) and being pregnant/having a newborn. DH wants to wait and enjoy her while she is little without having to worry about another baby taking up all our attention. While I agree, I don't want to wait TOO long without trying and have our children spaced too far apart (Me and DH both were very widely spaced from our siblings and didn't enjoy it)

I'm currently using the Mirena IUD - while annoying at times it's been doing it's job well. I've contemplated getting it removed and just switching to condoms as our main source of B/C, or maybe just hoping for #2 to be a little Ninja and swoop in unexpected. Is that wrong? I feel planning another baby seems impossible and the only way it'd happen is by surprise.

I've even taken two Pregnancy-Tests this past month because I've had really strong pregnancy-like-symptoms,including an unpredictable monthly cycle (if you can even call it that) all which seem to just lead back to the Mirena.

So how did you other ladies plan for #2? Was it planned or did they come by surprise?

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days