View Single Post
July 28th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey lady!! It's so great to hear from you! *hugs*

I'm so glad to hear that things are leveling out for you. The first few months with a baby are NO JOKE. So I think that you're completely normal. And it doesn't matter how perfect your relationship is, bringing home a newborn stresses that big time. I believe that Anyone who is saying that their mate has been perfect during that time frame is stretching the truth a bit.

Every single person who we have shown the baby to always asks us: "So how are you two doing with each other?" Or something like that. And they tell us to hang in there because it does get better. If there ARE people with a perfect mate during this time then god bless them because I consider myself to be VERY VERY strong and we have a solid strong relationship but there were a few times where I had to tell DH to leave the house and go for a walk before I locked him in a closet and slid bread slices under the door until I could stand seeing him again. *LOL*

We were both sleep deprived for a good while and that in itself takes a major toll on people.

But people were right.. it does get better when the baby starts to sleep longer stretches at night and the feedings space out. Also when the baby starts to interact and give you positive feedback.

So I hope things just continue to go up for you! I'm so glad that Troy is doing well and don't you LOVE it when they smile at you?? It's such an amazing feeling.

Anyway keep up the good work and know that you are missed around here. Stop by again when you get a little free time.

Last edited by MsRK; July 28th, 2013 at 08:33 AM.