View Single Post
July 28th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My first two were 2yrs apart. So I got pg right around the 1yr mark with my first. It was "not planned", we were not using any real protection. After him, we went straight to condoms for almost 5yrs and never had an "oopsie" until I was ready for my 3rd. I never thought about "spacing" my kids, it was all about the right timing for me and dh. I then had my 4th, planned again, after an oopsie that lead to a 14wk loss. This was 3yrs after my 3rd.

Currently, with my new DH and our 3 rainbow babys, the first was planned of course, but the next 3 (including this pregnancy) were brought hear by letting nature take its course. I was blessed to have my first with him, and the rest were all true surprises and blessings as well. Because bc failed me, we got all our babys at 1yr apart (this one even less)........Still I feel that letting nature takes its course proves to be a blessing, but I will be getting my tubes tied now as I really am to old to have another!

Do what you feel in your heart! Sometimes its hard to get DH on board at the same time, but if its something you want really bad, he will hopefully jump on board!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!