View Single Post
July 29th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
FW--I'm so glad you had such a good experience with your exchange student! When I was in 6th grade we had a french high school exchange student and it didn't go well. She didn't like us very much (can't blame her, my mom was really a piece of work and I suspect she tried to treat her like a maid rather than giving her any kind of good experience.) But I did go to France (didn't visit her) when I graduated, my grandparents took me as a gift, they've always been world travelers and I loved it, we did Paris and then took the train to Florence and Venice.
Hubby took me to Madrid for my 30th birthday with no kids for a few days 2 years ago and it was amazing! I'm sure your girls would love it and I hope you encourage them to keep in touch with your Spanish girl!

UM--I hear you! You're farther along than I am and *I* am ready to have my baby girl, too! Although, if I can wait until after 4:00 on the 9th, all our summer obligations will be complete and I won't have anything else I have to get the other kids to on time until the middle of September. So perhaps 8/10 is the day for me?