View Single Post
July 29th, 2013, 06:42 AM
PowerPuffGirls
Gianna was born at 38 weeks. My water broke and we went to the house. They had to start me on Pitocin because I wasn't having contractions. I also got an epidural. I was in labor for 7 hours with 20 minutes of pushing.

Sofia was born at 39 weeks 5 days. I was having regular contractions but they were all in my back. When I got to the hospital, the doctor broke my water. I had her 10 minutes later. Needless to say it was completely natural.

Tessa was born at 37 weeks 4 days. I was having contractions. Went in and got an epidural. BIG MISTAKE!!! I ended up having an adverse reaction and my blood pressure dropped really low and I started losing consciousness. They made everyone including my husband leave the room. It almost turned into an emergency situation. She was born after 4 hours of labor and 4 good pushes.

Santino was stubborn! I had to be induced with him at 39 weeks 6 days. I went completely natural accept for the Pitocin. I had him within two hours of starting the medicine. Pushed for 5 minutes.

If I was going to do it again, it would be natural. I felt so much better afterwards. I was up getting a shower within 45 minutes of having him. I didn't take any pain meds after.