Topic: Check in!
View Single Post
July 29th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's good to see updates! It has been quiet in here

We are doing well around here. I have been really busy because I started working a few months ago (I'm doing editing from home). Some weeks I have a ton of assignments and other weeks I don't have many, so it is kind of hard to get into a routine, and some weeks I am just exhausted. I am so grateful that the summer has been pretty mild so far!

Eleanor is busy talking up a storm! She is speaking in pretty much full sentences now... she started using 'a' and 'the' a couple weeks ago. It is so funny to wake up in the morning to "Daddy! Daddy! Help please. Open the door for Eleanor." She also loves to draw... she makes individual scribbles all over the paper then points to them and tells you what she drew. She is starting to recite books and sing songs, too. She can basically read Goodnight Moon to us verbatim, and she knows all the words to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Row Row Row Your Boat, and Baa Baa Black Sheep. She is also getting into counting, and will line up her animals then count them to 10. After 10 come 11 and 26 She is becoming a climber, too, which is not exactly my favorite

My pregnancy has been going smoothly so far. I am 35.5 weeks now, reaching the point where I started having complications with Eleanor, and I am just hoping to make it to 38 weeks without a major issue. So far so good. Baby Josie is a big kicker, and she has been passing her weekly NSTs with flying colors. We get to see her again on Friday.

I can't believe it's already almost August, but at the same time, I am pretty ready to meet Josie and see how Eleanor loves on her!