Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 29th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies!

Kelsey - I'm glad Josh's surgery went well. I was wondering how it went. Good luck getting your house back in order and things back to normal.

AFM, we had another round of visitors this weekend. It was fun, but exhausting. Mark had a blast and was sorry to see them leave this morning. I love having my family visit (they were this weekend's visitors) but I will also admit it will be VERY nice to go home to an empty house tonight. I think I'm just burned out on having visitors for a few weeks. Sounds horrible, I'm sure. Other then that, Mark loved has gym class on Saturday. He was even attempting the rock climbing on the little wall they had. He did really good with it. And don't think I've updated much lately, but I think I can say he is potty trained now. For over a month now, we only put on a pullup overnight, and even with that, he's been waking up dry. Yay!! We are thrilled about it! Scrappy wise, I hope to scrap some these next few evenings to add some to my monthly total, cause it just hit me that August is this week. Where are the days/weeks/months flying to lately??

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!