View Single Post
July 29th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Veteran
Well, nothing has changed. DH still strongly wants an abortion. I don't. I'm scared of having another child yes, but at the same time...I just don't see how I can end this innocent life that God is giving me for whatever reason. I just feel like I'm at a crossroads and I just want to do right. I am a Christian woman and so to me, this all feels completely wrong but at the same time...a wife is supposed to do as her husband wishes right? DH says he just has a "bad" feeling about it. He says everytime he has had a bad feeling about something and he didn't listen to his gut, something went wrong. Yet I prayed to God to give me a sign as what to do. I feel like I'm getting constant signs now that tells me to have it. Once again I've been crying all day. To me it doesn't matter what decision I make. I will never be happy. DH doesn't think it's fair to take away from the other 2 for this "accident". I'm just so lost and such a mess. I feel like I'll never be happy again. And now my fear is....what if something is wrong. How could I take care of a baby that has special needs or something? DH also fears that because I had to have an emergency c-section with our son because his cord was wrapped around his neck...that this time I may not be so lucky.