View Single Post
July 30th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Way to go Sam! Kim, I just bought a new purse the other day and then realized it is bigger than it needs to be now that I don't have all the extra diapering crap to lug around. Holly is out of diapers during the day but will always pee a bit in her underwear before actually going to the bathroom. It is endlessly frustrating. I expect nighttime diapering/pull ups for the next forever. Good luck with James, Jennifer! I think, left to her own devices Holly would be similar. It's really me who is trained to take her to the bathroom often. He'll get there! Was Leah hard to train? How does JM not have a potty training emoticon??

My SIL is doing ok. She has 2 more chemo treatments and should then be in the clear. She is often in the hospital for fevers after her treatments and is generally having a really miserable and depressing time but the end is in sight.

Jennifer, we are going camping at Fitzroy park next week. Do you know it? We are meeting my Dad there, it was his suggestion. He says it's nearish Ottawa? I'm glad James made it through the night and that some nights to yourself are within sight

Kim, sending super good vibes your way for an easy peasy no troubles clear scan!!!!!