View Single Post
July 31st, 2013, 11:54 AM
Super Mommy
What are your reasons for NTNP? Please share your journey to this board

I'll start with mine...

After having a chemical pregnancy in January 2012 (while on birth control), I decided I wanted to give my body a break from all the synthetic hormones, etc. I gave DF a pack of condoms and informed him that he is now in charge of contraception. Needless to say, he wore them no more than twice lol
After coming off the pill, my cycles were extremely irregular (I only had one post-pill AF last year). Last month I was diagnosed with PCOS and DF is very pessimistic about us falling pregnant on our own. Although I have informed him that Metformin can help regulate cycles, he doesn't seem to care too much or think it will make a difference. His attitude is that if it happens it happens, but hes not going to make sure we have sex close to O. I on the other hand, would LOVE to be preggers now and am really hoping my NTNP here is brief and I can joining the TTC soon

Out of interest though... What would you say defines NTNP?

I am charting again because I need to see if I am even ovulating at all... we have sex when we want to though regardless of what the chart says. I'm not sure if that's ignorance, NTNP or a combination of both

My Ovulation Chart