View Single Post
July 31st, 2013, 05:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw, you get there the day after my family leaves. If the kids aren't beached out (and I doubt they will be), it would be fun to come out and say hello.

Kim, wonderful news! And your DH is very sweet. Hopefully he is the bearer of good news again next year.

Today was a good day for potty training! A little bit of poop in one pair of underwear, but otherwise, he's been awesome. And a couple of times, he even initiated it, asking to go to the bathroom instead of waiting for me to notice. Tonight, he had to pee during soccer. He was wearing pull-ups and I told him he could go in there, but he didn't want to, so DH brought him to pee on a tree. He announced it proudly when he came back and kept asking the rest of the practice to go pee on tree. I'm shocked but very happy. Fingers crossed he keeps it up!

Oh, and he has become quite friendly with his parts since switching to underwear. He was never overly interested or curious about it before. But now he almost always has a hand wrapped around his crotch. Funny.