View Single Post
July 31st, 2013, 09:21 PM
Well I have PCOS too and also TTC. You mention pain during sex. This is not a symptom of PCOS. You can have vaginal dryness from PCOS and that is quite normal for a lot of women at different points ofyour cycle. I would suggest trying a lubricant like KY and see if that helps with your pain. If not, then speak to your OB because pain is not normal.
You also mentioned that you lost weight and then gained it all back in a year. While you may not have thought the weight loss helped I bet it did more than you know. I also bet gaining it back messed with your cycles too. I know that loosing weight with PCoS is hard but even if you can loose ten lbs it makes a difference to your insides.

Your post sounds so stressed and that is not good either. I would suggest talking to a OB and have them run some tests to see what is happening with you. Blood tests can answer a lot of your questions. Another thing you don't mention is whether you take Metformin or not. Metformin can help with weight loss and can help with ovulation. You asked about tracking ovulation I chose to use BBT and even that does not always work with PCOS. I get a blood test checking my progesterone level every month based on my period to see if I ovulate. I wish you the best of luck and hope my answers help you.