View Single Post
August 1st, 2013, 06:07 AM
Veteran
Hello all,
I'm new to this particular board, but not new to Just Mommies. I have a healthy 6 year old boy and a healthy 4 year old boy who I did not have any issues with while pregnant. I did, however, suffer miscarriages before each pregnancy and have suffered 2 more over the past year. I'm 37 years old and I know my clock is ticking fast. People think I'm crazy for trying to have 1 more at my age, but I don't care what people think, it's what we want for our family. I have been to a fertility Dr over the past 5 months and nothing at all is coming up as an issue. He ran a bunch of tests on me, did sonograms, chromosonal testing on both of us and nada! The only other suggestion he had for me was to try Clomid. I'm reading mixed reviews on it. I see that most women take it if they suffer from PCOS, but I do not. He seems to think that it will increase my chances of fertilizing multiple eggs and then the bad ones will terminate and hopefully keep the good egg warm and safe. I'm not quite sure what else to do at this point. I've had 4 miscarriages and 2 healthy pregnancies and do not have issues getting pregnant at all. All of my miscarriages happend by the 9th week, so I'm praying something works and I get past the 9th week next time. Any help, suggestions and insight is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!

sorry, I'm 38, not 37 :-)