View Single Post
August 1st, 2013, 07:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara831 View Post
Happy birthday to your son! I didn't even know you had him! Thought I just missed the post. That is weird we have a lot in common! Lol. They have the same birthdays now. What time was your son born? How long was he? You feel for me with no epidural but I feel for you for him being a little over double in weight of what my baby was! Though maybe with the epidural you felt nothing but I could barely push my daughter out. I kept telling the nurses and doctor that I had to give up. Did the epidural help alot?? Did it make you not feel any pain at all?? How long was your labor? How do you feel now??
I only posted on Facebook so far as its harder to post from phone or iPad here. He was born at 3:05 and 20" long. The epidural wore off at the end so I flt it but I had been contracting for a couple dys and not sleeping so needed it to get me through those hours. I definitely was glad I could feel to push so I cold get him out so quick. I don't know how long labor was... Depends on when you'd strt counting,, the third degree tear is the worst! I don't know how many stitches I have there. I'm sooo scared for my first bowel movement! I'm still kinda glad I got stitched there instead of through my uterus because it makes any future pregnancy more complicated. Anyway.. Don't want o steal your thread.. But our babies were born loo close to each other!

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!