View Single Post
August 1st, 2013, 07:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm sorry for your losses. It is never easy. Hop into the boat. So many of us here don't have a problem getting pregnant. It's keeping those precious beans in there long enough that plagues us.

Clomid may help. There are several girls on the board that are having trouble getting pregnant and are on clomid. Hopefully it does the trick.

Have you been to an RE? It sounds like you have. Unfortunately, my fertility/ob docs have told me that my 'unexplained' losses were because of my 'age'. I hate hearing that.

You will find so many suggestions here and on the net. Take them with a grain of salt. We are all struggling, grasping at straws, and are willing to try anything to finally get pregnant and stay pregnant. Soy, no milk, lots of milk, baby aspirin, hanging upside down like a bat, praying and my all time favorite - the naked chicken dance. We've tried them all.

So far the only thing that's worked is luck and of course, the good friends and laughs here on this board. I wish I had something better to offer you.

So welcome, again, and I hope you get pregnant fast and stay pregnant.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013