View Single Post
August 1st, 2013, 07:45 PM
Pink in a house of Blue
Love that furniture! I really love the colour, what colour are your walls?

I had a similar table from there, not that line though, a cheaper line lol. It lasted not quite 4 years...Bama ran into it one too many times.

Out of our ENTIRE house...the ONLY furniture that was new...is our couch set and TV, and Ikea 16 block thing that our TV is currently on. Bedroom set, spare room furniture, Cam's bedroom furniture, our dining room set, kitchen table, front room couch / papasan chair / credenza thing....ALL hand me downs, and a few things from auctions (my dad has a slight obsession). The dining room set is actually a family heirloom that belonged to my great grandmother. Our house is very eclectic but one day we will have that nice stuff. But as I expect kids to colour on things, Cam poured coffee all over my new couch today already....I'm not buying nice stuff anytime soon!!!!

I will share about names, just not IRL I want to start looking and he keeps avoiding. I still really like Nolan for a boy, but there's no nn for it, so I dunno. Adeline and Arden are front runners for a girl, Adeline was our pick for Cam if he was a girl, and Arden I just love and DH is not a fan. I'm going to try and sway him. At least Cameron is a pretty versatile name It will be hard to find something that doesn't go with it!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014