View Single Post
August 2nd, 2013, 08:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Christina! I miss seeing everyone I'm glad to hear from ya...

Tammy...I would love to see your little ones

Congrats on your pregnancy Becky! Thanks for checking up on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImALittleTeaPot View Post
Hooray for the last class of the summer!!!! Hope it went well!

Could I please have more info on the prayer book you got? I think it's something I need to look into...
Class went great...thanks! here is a link to the book on Amazon Praying Through Your Pregnancy: An Inspirational Week-by-Week Guide for Moms-to-Be: Jennifer Polimino, Carolyn Warren: 9780830755776: Amazon.com: Books It has been really helpful so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingSam View Post
Good save on almost telling your mom! That was a clever response. Time is FLYING! Can you believe we're already this far?
I know...it is so weird to be 10 weeks already...seems like yesterday I was complaining about time moving slow

Thanks so much for checking up on me ladies!!! I love yall so much

It has been a rough week...I was at a training this week and on Tuesday I went to the bathroom and when I wiped it was light pink. I called my doc and left the training early. Dr said everything looked great....she could see a little brown when she looked at my cervix....she said it could be from several things...did an ultrasound and the baby is measuring on time and the HR was 170....she didn’t think there was anything to worry about...just to take it easy and that I might have a little more spotting because she did see the brown when she looked.

Well I did have more spotting on Thursday...this time it was a brown color and more than the first time...I called and she said it was to be expected. I haven’t had any cramping or pains at all. She did refer me to a high risk doctor though...just to be on the safe side.

I have an appointment with the high risk doctor on Wednesday.

So two appointments - I have one on Monday with my OB...it was the one I had scheduled 3 weeks ago and one with the high risk doc...so I guess I will see our little squirt twice this coming week

Other than that not much else going on...still haven’t had the chance to tell family and it is starting to get on my nerves...hopefully this weekend.

I took my 10 week photo and i think I see a difference...it is slight. I know my jeans are too tight...I had to use a hair elastic to button them up this week. I found my measuring tape and I have gained an inch around my waist.

August 2, 2013
10 weeks 1 Day
  • Weight: 127
  • Waist: 34
  • Mood: feeling good...was a little nervous about the spotting...praying everything is great
  • Energy: I have more energy during the day....i start dragging around 4 and I am in bed asleep before 9
  • Appetite: getting better...I can hold food down better in the first half of the day...I can’t really stomach anything after 4
  • Cravings: plums...I have been eating tons of plums.
  • Morning sickness: it has gotten better the last few days....Monday - didn’t get sick....Tuesday - on got sick twice....Wednesday - sick a few times...Thursday didn’t get sick....Friday - got sick this morning
  • Symptoms: tired, icky off and on, throwing up off and on, constipation is getting better

Last edited by denalibear; August 2nd, 2013 at 03:11 PM.