View Single Post
August 2nd, 2013, 09:41 PM
Arwen
I'm no longer going to be trying for children(no matter what the outcome of this pregnancy), but I considered it not really caring much. "If it happens, it happens." I honestly hate pregnancy so I would have been fine with it happening sooner to get my third out of the way, and I would have been fine with it never ever EVER happening again. Period. lol Pregnancy to me is like that Pregnancy Sucks speech on What to Expect When You're Expecting. It really does SUCK!

I charted for so long that I know my fertility signs now. I sometimes wonder if that means I'm keeping track. lol I don't temp, but I did keep a chart after DD2 where I just clicked the O button. Just liked to know when I needed tampons. I was normally correct except for this last time. I had miscarried back in December(luteal phase of 7-8 days, just wasn't going to happen), and I had geared up to O 3 times. I thought I did once, I was wrong. Thought I did again, I was wrong. Thought my body was faking me out a third time, agreed to sex, and I really was! =P

But that's about it. You just have sex without worrying, without keeping track. Just go with it, and whatever happens, happens.