View Single Post
August 5th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Amy I'm so sorry that your MIL has been behaving this way. She is definitely overbearing and crazy. I wish you and DH could move today. That would definitely make your pregnancy alot less stressful. DH may need to try to convince her that pregnancy is stressful enough without having her hounding the crap out of you. If she won't leave you alone either you or DH may just have to be mean and tell her that you need some space.

I hate that she won't leave you alone. It's too bad that you just couldn't hide the pregnancy from her until baby gets here. And when baby gets here you most likely will not want her taking baby for more than a few hours. I have never spent a night away from either of my kids except for the few days I was in the hospital when Jacob was born. I missed Jackson terribly those few days even though I was focused on the new baby. so she will have to just get over it when baby is born and you won't let baby spent alot of time at her house because I'm guessing that will be the case. We are here for you anytime you need to vent about the crazy lady.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy