View Single Post
August 5th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by reereetx View Post
Yet I prayed to God to give me a sign as what to do. I feel like I'm getting constant signs now that tells me to have it. Once again I've been crying all day. To me it doesn't matter what decision I make. I will never be happy. DH doesn't think it's fair to take away from the other 2 for this "accident". I'm just so lost and such a mess. I feel like I'll never be happy again. And now my fear is....what if something is wrong. How could I take care of a baby that has special needs or something? DH also fears that because I had to have an emergency c-section with our son because his cord was wrapped around his neck...that this time I may not be so lucky.

I know the feeling of praying desperately and trying to be open to signs that may come your way with a hint as to what is the right thing to do. I have cried every day since finding out I was pregnant. I feel pressured into going along with what the man in my life wants. But he isn't open to seeing signs or seeing things any way other than what his mind has already been set on. I do love him with all of my heart, but because this turn of events is inconvenient for him he has equated the baby to a mosquito. You are left to stand alone and protect your baby for now and maybe forever. But, is there a better fight worth fighting?