View Single Post
August 5th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Super Mommy
Your last paragraph was really beautiful. It's so wonderful that you found the strength to stick up for your unborn baby and grab on to what you believe you need to do. I'm so glad your mom is being so kind and supportive and it's really great that you have a place to go if your fiancÚ decides he wants you to move out.

I know you're scared and don't feel excited, but I can promise you that you will NEVER regret this decision. Your sweet baby will bring you such crazy joy that's impossible to imagine. I too believe that you were given a second chance through the series of events at the clinic and I know that you will always look back at that second chance with thankfulness when this little one is in your heart and arms.

I hope your fiancÚ will come around and love this new life as sacrificially as you do now. In the meantime keep close to those who truly support you and your baby and let yourself begin to enjoy this time and get excited about your sweet son or daughter. Thanks so much for letting us know how things went. I'm praying for you, keep us updated!